1. Be in charge of financial accounting, tax returns filling, tax reimbursement (exemption) approval, electricity tariff settlement.
2. Prepare cost statement and financial analysis statement of the plant.
3. Be in charge of the gas well installation cost management, daily petty cash, inventory verification.
4. Deal with routine payment of social insurance and house pension.
5. Be in charge of annual inspection of the company license, i.e annual inspection of commercial & industrial department
6. Accounting archives arrangement, bookbinding, keeping.
7. Assist plant superintendent to finish other temporary work of the plant.
1.College degree or above, major in accounting and financial management, etc
2.Have Certificate of Accounting Professional and 1 year working experience in electrical engineering, mechanics is preferred
3.Live where the power plant is located is preferred.
4.Work conscientiously and carefully and can bear hardships and stand hard work.
Remarks: The Company will provide free accommodation and board and will pay social pension and house pension. The performance pay is provided.